Select your prefered Netflix region and click "Update"
You will have to re-submit your IP address each time it changes (router reboots, new location, etc.)
How to set up Playstation 4
1.Go to settings
2. Go to Network
3. Choose set up internet connection
4. Choose custom
5. Choose Wi-Fi or LAN depending on how you connect to the Internet
6. Choose Automatic for IP-address
7. Choose do not specify for DHCP Host Name
8. Choose manual for DNS settings
9. Set Primary DNS to 184.108.40.206 and Secondary DNS to 220.127.116.11
10. Once you have done so click Next to test the connection
11. Then restart your PS4
In order to install US Apps on your PS4 you need a US PSN account. Simply go to http://us.playstation.com/psn/ and create a US PSN account. Once done use the US account with the Playstation store and search for the app and install it. From then on you are good to go.
Please note that if you already have the US application installed you might need to reset settings in the app. This is done by holding down Start and Select while opening the app.