Updated: 11 October, 2020
This app ONLY support Shadowsocks. It does NOT support v2ray.
Click here to download the app. It will download it in .ZIP format.
Find the ShadowsocksR-win-4.9.2.zip file in your download folder. Unzip it (right click > Extract all... ). Then, open the unzipped folder.
Double-click on the "ShadowsocksR-dotnet4.0" file to run the ShadowsocksR (SSR) app.
Close the SSR window if it appeared.
Go to your client area Shadowsocks page
Click on the "Windows SSR" button in the API box to copy the API
Find the ShadowsocksR icon in the tray. Right-click on it to show the menu
2. Go to Server Subscribe > Subscribe setting...
3. Click Add, and past the API in the URL box. Then click OK.
4. Right-click on the icon again to show the menu.
5. Go to Server Subscribe > Update subscribe SSR node (bypass proxy) to pull the server list
1. Right-click on the icon
2. Go to Servers > Wannaflix and select a server from the list
3. Right-click on the icon again. Click Mode > Global to connect
Right-click on the icon
Click on Load Balance to uncheck it
Left-click on the icon
Find the default server. Select it and click "Delete"
So far no common issues have been reported. We'll edit this section should the need arise.